The Priapus Shot or P-Shot is performed by Dr. Charles Lively for patients from Odessa, Midland, and West Texas. The P-Shot is a quick, painless procedure that usually takes about 20 minutes. It is nonsurgical with no down time. The procedure begins with numbing the penis and then a simple blood draw. Then using a proprietary technique, platelet rich plasma is extracted from the blood and then injected into the shaft/head of the penis. There is no recovery time and the results are almost immediate in some men. Full results appear in 2-3 months.
Do you suffer with…
• Decreased sensation (and pleasure)?
• Inability to achieve firmness during relations?
• Difficulty maintaining firmness until your partner is satisfied?
• Trouble maintaining firmness during relations?
• Decrease in size (often seen with normal aging)?
• An angle that causes pain or inability to have relations? (Peyronie’s Disease)
• Is your penis starting to resemble a chow’s tail? (Peyronie’s Disease)
• Marital relations strained because of any of the above problems?
Possible benefits of the Priapus Shot procedure:
• Drug free.
• Enjoy sexual relations on the day of the procedure.
• Increased sensitivity.
• Increased desire.
• Larger girth and length.
• Almost instantaneous results.
• Fast and relatively painless.
• Better, healthier sex.
• Improved marital relations.
Who can get the P Shot?
Call us or come in, we can help determine if this procedure could work for you. Men whether on or off testosterone replacement, those with diabetes, young and old can benefit from this procedure. The procedure could lead to lower doses of erectile meds but may not always allow their discontinuation. Smokers may get less results.
Research shows that all 7 steps of the Priapus Shot protocol for treating Peyronie’s Disease can often lead to dramatic improvement with a straighter and firmer erection. The Priapus Shot procedure uses science shown by research to:
• Decrease inflammation.
• Increase circulation.
• Remodel scar tissue.
Please note, results can vary from person to person and no procedure works for all people.
©American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association